Our Price: $49.99
Sale Price: $59.98
For casual players who just want to knock the birdie about, Family Badminton Sets provide an attractively affordable option. Designed for players of all ages, these sets are great for kids, but can also stand up to adult play should some actual competition break out.
|Badminton Sets for the Weekender >>|
A cut above the kid-friendly family sets, our Weekend Badminton Sets are ideal for anyone who wants some decent competition when the mood strikes them. These sturdy sets include equipment designed for consistent performance.
|Badminton Sets for the Enthusiast >>
If you're serious about badminton, don't settle for anything less than one of our Enthusiast Badminton Sets. These sets offer everything you need to enjoy a high level of play in your
backyard, including quality rackets and shuttlecocks.
|Combo Badminton Sets >>|
Combo Badminton Sets offer the most bang for your backyard buck. Since you've already got a net for badminton, these sets include everything you need for a friendly volleyball match in case batting the birdie isn't everyone's game.
5 Tips for Choosing Outdoor Badminton Sets
1. If you're planning to play badminton with your family and friends in your backyard, opt for outdoor badminton that come with all the badminton equipment you need for the game.
2. Halex badminton sets should have two to four badminton rackets, two to four shuttlecocks, two posts and a net.
3. The shaft and the head frame of quality Franklin badminton rackets are made of metals like steel or aluminum. Shuttlecocks are usually made of 16 nylon feathers fixed in the base.
4. If you're new at the game, make sure the SportCraft badminton set you're considering comes with basic badminton rules and instructions.
5. Badminton for the family are designed for casual players and come in a range of prices. Even though the better quality advanced badminton will be more expensive, these outdoor sets will be more durable.